Marrickville FC portion of the registration fees covers, but is not limited to:
- Yearly grounds hire to Inner West Council;
- Ground maintenance and lighting;
- Playing kit (shirt, shorts, socks);
- Training balls and match balls;
- Coaching development;
- Training equipment;
- Referee payments (U6-U9 only);
- Mobile goals maintenance;
- End of year gift and trophies;
- End of year presentations;
- Admin and club operations;
- GST transaction fee (to cover charges levied by the bank/payment services provider).
Despite direct cost increases to registration fees, which the club will need to absorb for 2023, which will of course have a negative financial impact on the club, we are pleased to advise that the Marrickville FC Board have decided to retain the same registration fees as last season for the 2023 winter season ahead.
We understand that the last few years have been challenging and we also acknowledge that there is currently unprecedented cost of living pressures on many households across our membership. So accordingly, as a community club, we feel it is important that we don’t add to those pressures.
The current registration player fee is as follows:
- Under 6 & 7 – $255
- Under 8 & 9 – $280
- Under 10 & 11 -$280
- Under 12 to 17 – $290
- Under 18 – $310
- Seniors – $415
- Coaches – $0
- Managers -$0
- Supporters and Volunteers – $0
- Flaming Devils – $0
What is NOT included in the fees
- Match Officials fees (paid by players to the teams manager)
- Boots, shin guards, water bottle
- New players Year 1 of Kit $30.00
Marrickville FC is committed to providing a fair and transparent registration fee for all players and families. The amount of such fees is determined on a year by year basis through a detail assessment of actual costs and forecast budgets. This review ensure our members receive the best possible value for the services offered by Marrickville FC.
All players registered with Marrickville FC MUST have their registration fee paid in full prior to playing any Football Canterbury sanctioned match. Due to insurance and or liability requirements, a player should not take the field unless his / her registration has been paid in full. New players should wait until they are allocated a team before paying their fees. Players must be registered by 28th February 2023 to enable the team to be submitted to Football Canterbury for the competition.