Marrickville FC is committed to providing a fair and transparent registration fee for all players and families. The amount of such fees is determined on a year by year basis through a detail assessment of actual costs and forecast budgets. This review ensure our members receive the best possible value for the services offered by Marrickville FC.
All players registered with Marrickville FC MUST have their registration fee paid in full prior to playing any CDSFA sanctioned match. Due to insurance and or liability requirements, a player should not take the field unless his / her registration has been paid in full. New players should wait until they are allocated a team before paying their fees. Players must be registered by 28th February 2021 to play first round.
Player registration fees are made up of various components taking into account not only club fees (Marrickville FC proportion) but others set by various local, regional, state and national football bodies. While it is the aim of Marrickville FC to keep fees at a reasonable and affordable level as much as possible, it should be noted that fee components set by other bodies are not negotiable and may have to be passed on by Marrickville FC.
Marrickville FC portion of the registration fees covers, but is not limited to:
- Yearly grounds hire to Inner West Council;
- Ground maintenance and lighting;
- Puma playing kit (shirt, shorts, socks);
- Training balls and match balls;
- Coaching development;
- Training equipment;
- Referee payments (U6-U9 only);
- Mobile goals maintenance;
- End of year gift and trophies;
- End of year presentations;
- Admin and club operations;
- GST transaction fee (to cover charges levied by the bank/payment services provider).
The current registration player fee is as follows:
- Under 6 & 7 – $245
- Under 8 & 9 – $270
- Under 10 & 11 -$270
- Under 12 to 17 – $280
- Under 18 – $300
- Seniors – $405
- Coaches – $0
- Managers -$0
- Supporters and Volunteers – $0
What is NOT included in the fees
- Match Officials fees (paid by players to the teams manager)
- Boots, shin guards, water bottle
- New players in 2021 must pay $30 kit fee (the kit fee is split over 2 seasons)